Opening RWC After Covid-19
Reynolds Wellness Center Phased Re-Opening Monday, May 4th, 5:00am
Our goal is to return to “business as usual” as soon as possible. However, we must be prudent and exercise caution as we open in a phased approach with several safety enhancements. Our plan is to open with strict safeguards in place and then ease on the new restrictions as our State and City move through the “Open Up and Recover Safely (OURS)” phases.
1. Clients will be informed that if they have had any symptoms of sickness, fever in excess of 100.5F or those associated with Covid-19 to remain outside our facility.
2. Clients will be informed to keep a social distance of 6 feet from one another. Those coming into contact with one another should wear a face covering. Guidelines require our RWC staff to wear face masks when coming into contact with the public.
3. In our weight and cardio area, clients will be expected to maintain distance by using “every other machine” and to maintain a lift load without the need of a spotter.
4. Additional opening modifications include:
a. New hours which allow in-depth cleaning: Monday thru Thursday, 5am - 8pm,
Friday, 5am - 7pm, Saturday 8am - 5pm, Sunday 1-5pm
b. We will manually check-in all clients and visitors (no finger vein scans).
c. We will no longer provide towels (please bring your own). Remember to take it with you, we will discard used towels.
d. We will not open shower facilities.
e. Clients are asked to limit their time in our facility to 90 minutes per visit. (This allows others an opportunity to visit.)
f. Only one basketball and one goal per person (no sharing). Basketballs must be returned for cleaning after each use. No pick-up games, one-on-one, etc.
g. Childcare will not be offered and our children’s play feature and climbing wall will be temporarily closed.
h. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied with an adult over the age of 18.
5. We will close parts of the facility several times throughout the day for specialized cleaning.
a. On Weekdays we will close the Weight and Cardio area for 20 minutes of cleaning at
7:40am, 11:40am, and 3:40pm.
b. On Saturdays we will close the Weight and Cardio area for 20 minutes of cleaning at
11:40am and 3:40pm.
c. On Sundays we will close the Weight and Cardio area for 20 minutes of cleaning at
6. Facility and room rentals will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis as the City and State move through opening phases.